2. Miss. Dior Eau de Toilette – I haven’t had perfume in years…yeeeeeaaaaars, people. There are times when I wish I had a little bit of a pretty smell…especially when I haven’t showered for days. Haha.
I’m not kidding.
3. Magnolia Table Cookbook – Joanna Gaines. Cooking. Yes and yes, please. Since I don’t see myself visiting the actual Magnolia Table anytime soon I’d like to instead improvise and pretend that I’m enjoying a meal in Chip and Joanna’s restaurant but within the comforts of my own home and without the three hour wait. This book should do the trick! Bazinga!
4. The Pioneer Woman Cooks Dinnertime – Okay, so I don’t watch a ton of cooking shows, HOWEVER, I become glued when Ree Drummond comes on the tube! I swear I’ve never watched her make a recipe I wouldn’t try and I’m an EXTREMELY picky eater (darn taste buds). I have a feeling this cookbook will help assist me out of my meal planning slump that I’ve been trying to dig myself out of – we need some new meals in our lives, like, yesterday. 😉
5. Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation – If I had to pick the number one thing on my list, this would be it. I don’t have great skin and I have huge pores. I’m always reapplying makeup multiple times a day. I wish I didn’t care so much, I really, really wish I didn’t care, but I just don’t feel the best about myself without applying some sort of foundation before going out in public. This foundation seems to be the “it” girl of foundations and I’m crossing my fingers that Santa heard me tell him a trillion times how much I want this stuff.
6. Tassel Hoop Earrings – I mean, aren’t these amazing? I’ve been loving all sorts of earrings lately and I’ve been proudly wearing the few that I own out and about. Come on, Santa, throw these in the bag, too!
7. Homebody by Joanna Gaines – I don’t think I need to explain this one… 😉
8. Remington Pro 1-1 1/2 Inch Curling Wand – I’m hoping to jump on the curling wand train (Choo! Choo!), but at a SUPER reasonable price. I’m sure I’ll burn myself at least a handful of times, but I’m hoping the curls will make the burns all worth it…
9. Ugg Water Resistant Mini Boot – As this baby in my belly continues to grow and for the month after delivery these boots would be incredibly beneficial with not having to bend for too long and lace up boots or tennis shoes. Plus, I’ve always wanted a pair of UGGs so I’m using my pregnancy as an excuse. A girl’s gotta do, what a girl’s gotta do…know what I mean? Haha! Santa, I’ll take these in Chesnut Suede and in a size 10…because I have wide feet and hello swelling!
See? They’re for the baby! *wink wink*
10. Department 56 Brookshire Cottage – So I grew up with my Dad purchasing these for my Mom every year at Christmas. She has a HUGE collection! I blogged about how she displayed them last year and I’ve gotta tell ya’, it made all of my childhood dreams come true – talk about nostalgia. Well, anyway, I’ve offered to buy some off of her, but I don’t think she’s willing to part with any quite yet, which I completely understand. I would, however, like to get a collection of my own started. I regret not starting years ago, but hey – better late than never. I just know I’d love setting them up every year and I’d hope they’d create the same nostalgia for our kids as they did for me. 🙂
11. Sideways Initial Necklace – I guess I’d need a new one of these come March, but it’s just too darn cute not to want right now! I mean, one necklace now, another in March – two would be fine. Who’s with me? Just agree. 😉
Welp, that’s my list of things I’d LOOOOVE to receive for Christmas.
Obviously I don’t expect to receive every single one of these items, but it gives Santa a good idea of what this Mama is wanting these days.
Any favorites on the list?
Thanks for stopping by to read this post about my wants and needs. LOL!